You can link issues on mentions from both Bytesafe and GitHub Issues:
- GitHub: include the full URL to a Bytesafe issue in a comment (or pull request).
- Bytesafe: include the URL of a GitHub issue in a comment.
GitHub integration also enables use of GitHub repositories as upstreams for a whole Bytesafe Workspace.
The integration handles all authentication and access to GitHub repositories.
The Bytesafe GitHub bot
Bytesafes GitHub bot will automatically:
- Link issues on mentions (bidirectional)
- Notify GitHub Issues of Bytesafe Issue statues changes
- Update GitHub Issue with current state of Bytesafe Issue
- Update Bytesafe Issue with current status of GitHub Issue
You can automatically close linked Bytesafe issues when merging a GitHub pull request.
Fixes <Bytesafe issue URL> or
Closes <Bytesafe issue URL> in a pull request description or commit message to close the issue automatically on merge.