Manage Open Source Threats. Intelligently.
Vulnerabilities can be exploited by attackers to gain unauthorized access to sensitive information, steal data, disrupt operations, or even take control of systems.
This can have serious consequences for individuals and organizations, including financial loss, data breaches, and damage to reputation.
The consequences of vulnerabilities
Vulnerabilities can be catastrophic
A secure supply chain with Bytesafe
What is the Dependency Firewall?
Bytesafe Dependency Firewall protects you by controlling the third party packages, versions and licenses used by your organization. Making sure dependencies comply with your security policies, without impact on developer productivity.
Dependencies are packages your applications import to perform tasks without the need to write the same functionality yourself. Most dependencies are open source software - an important asset for any organization as long they comply with legal and security requirements.
Block vulnerable components from entering your supply chain
- Firewall for new packages as well as proxy for existing Npm, Maven, Nuget and Pyton packages
- Configurable to your security policies
- Policies evaluated continuously
Take control over new package versions
When CI/CD systems or developers update dependencies you need a security layer that controls access to new versions - to not inadvertently include malicious code.
Bytesafe allows for a defined security delay period preventing versions with insufficient maturity. A buffer - with sufficient time for new versions to be vetted.
- The latest versions are not always the secure
- Decide for your organization when you trust new versions - use the Delay Upstreams policy
Automatically identify issues with your dependencies
- Identify outdated, vulnerable and non-complying components
- Integration with GitHub Issues
- Slack, email & in-app notifications
Protect your organization with a dependency firewall
- Block packages according to your business rules
- Scan for known vulnerabilities and open source license compliance issues
- Prevent supply chain attacks and dependency confusion
Make open source governance available to everyone 💙
Security is a team effort. With Bytesafe, key information is available not only to Developers but also Business & Security stakeholders.
Easily track metrics & issues, risk exposure and trends in Bytesafe.
- Accessible metrics with Dashboards & Issues
- Get notifications directly into your inbox
Don't wait - Get a free trial now
- Get started with no commitment
- Firewall for the software you build. Firewall for your developer teams. For your dependencies.