Security at Bytesafe
Security at Bytesafe
Thousands of teams trust Bytesafe — and that’s in part thanks to our commitment to security and privacy. We follow a comprehensive set of practices and policies to make sure our systems and users' data stay secure.
Privacy and Security at the Core
Privacy & Security
SSO and MFA
Bytesafe relies on your existing identity provider to authenticate users, and we make sure that options that increases security like MFA are available to all plans.
Data center security
Bytesafe infrastructure runs on data centers and services provided by Amazon Web Services and adheres to AWS Well-Architected Framework
- All data exchanged is encrypted in transit
- All stored data is encrypted at rest
- All stored data is backed up frequently
Data security is a top priority for us. If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Bytesafe, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly. Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We aim to resolve critical issues within one week of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Bytesafe service.
- Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
Bytesafe has many security controls in place to ensure the security of our services.
- Requires a peer review for source code changes.
- Regularly reviews potential vulnerabilities in our environment and applies relevant patches.
- Reviews access permissions at least quarterly.
Efficient Incident Management and the Highest Availability of our Services is something we take pride in.
- We responds to security issues reported to email@example.com promptly.
- We provide transparent monitoring, by third party, of our services' availability
- Custom SLA available for Enterprise customers
SOC2 / ISO27001 Certifications
We are currently working towards a SOC2 certification.